This section describes how to work with and create Property Editors. A property editor is the editor used to insert content into Umbraco. See here for definition (only Umbraco 8).
Tutorials - Creating a property editor
Please note that the Property Editor Tutorial is currently only available for Umbraco 8.
- Creating a property editor
- Adding configuration to a property editor
- Integrating services with a property editor
- Adding server side data to a property editor
Reference for the package.manifest JSON file format to register one or more property editors for Umbraco.
Convert the stored property data value to a useful object returned by the Published Content APIs.
Use Property Actions to add additional functionaility to your custom property editors.
Learn how to build your own Block Editors.
Learn how to extend Property editors to track entity references inside the property editor.
- Built in Property Editors
- The full Umbraco Backoffice UI API documentation (Umbraco 8) for all the angular services, directives and resources.