This article has not yet been verified against Umbraco 8.
The concepts and code examples might not work if you are running Umbraco 8.0 or a later version. If you are using Umbraco 7, this article is perfect for you!
You are more than welcome to report any issues found on the Documentation Issue Tracker.
This section describes how to work with and create Property Editors. A property editor is the editor used to insert content into Umbraco. See here for definition.
Tutorials - Creating a property editor
- Creating a property editor
- Adding configuration to a property editor
- Integrating services with a property editor
- Adding server side data to a property editor
Reference for the package.manifest JSON file format to register one or more property editors for Umbraco.
Convert the stored property data value to a useful object returned by the Published Content APIs.
Property editors can be configured to support tag data. In v7 the tag system has been overhauled and updated for easier querying and seamless integration into any property editor, not the tags property editor. This document covers how you can integrate tagging support within your property editor.
- Built in Property Editors
- The full Umbraco Backoffice UI API documentation for all the angular services, directives and resources.
- Chapter: Property Editors