This section describes how to work with and create Property Editors. A property editor is the editor used to insert content into Umbraco. See here for definition (only Umbraco 8).
Tutorials - Creating a property editor
Please note that the Property Editor Tutorial is currently only available for Umbraco 8.
- Creating a property editor
- Adding configuration to a property editor
- Integrating services with a property editor
- Adding server side data to a property editor
Reference for the package.manifest JSON file format to register one or more property editors for Umbraco.
Convert the stored property data value to a useful object returned by the Published Content APIs.
Use Property Actions to add additional functionaility to your custom property editors.
Learn how to build your own Block Editors.
- Built in Property Editors (currently only available for Umbraco 8)
- The full Umbraco Backoffice UI API documentation (Umbraco 8) for all the angular services, directives and resources.