Clearing cached signatures
Umbraco Deploy improves the efficiency of transfers by caching signatures of each artifacts in the database for each environment. The signature is a string based, hashed representation of the serialized artifact.
Sometimes you might see that Deploy is performing poorly, throwing unexpected issues or the like. In this case a good approach of solving these issues is to clear the cached signatures.
Clearing cached signatures manually
Follow these steps to clear the cached signatures
- Go to backoffice
- Navigate to the Settings section
- Select the Deploy dashboard
- In the dropdown under Deploy Operations select
Clear cached signatures
- The Deploy engine will clear all cached signatures. The status will change to
Clear signatures pending
- When it's done you'll see the status has changed to
Last deployment operation completed
- Final step is to check that you can deploy the schema - see Deploy schema article