Upload certificates manually
This feature is only available for Umbraco Cloud projects on a Professional or Enterprise plan.
All projects on a Starter or Standard plan will automatically be assigned an Umbraco Latch certificate.
See the full list of features including in the Umbraco Cloud pricing plans on Umbraco.com.
Under Certificates you'll find an option to manually upload your own certificate and assign it to one of the hostnames you've added.
Your certificates need to be
.pfx format and must be set to use a password. Each certificate can then be bound to a hostname you have already added to your site. Make sure you use the hostname you will bind the certificate to as the common name (CN) when generating the certificate.
1. Upload certificate
- Upload your certificate from your local machine
- Type in the password for your certificate
- Click Add
2. Bind certificate to hostname
- Click Add new binding
- Choose your hostname from the Hostname dropdown
- Choose your newly uploaded certificate from the Certificate dropdown
- Click Add
You've now successfully added your certificate to the Cloud project!