Recaptcha and Umbraco Uno
When you're using the Recaptcha forms option in Umbraco Uno, you will need to follow a few extra steps, in order to configure the feature.
The steps are outlined below:
- Open a browser and navigate to https://www.google.com/recaptcha/admin/create
- Fill the form and submit it
- Copy the site key and secret key
- Head into the backoffice of your Umbraco Uno site
- Locate the Settings page
- Click the elipsies and choose to create an instance of Forms
- Copy and paste your site key into the field called "Recaptcha public key"
- Save and publish the Forms settings content node
The "Contact Form Recaptcha" is not shown under Settings by default, you will have to create it manually, as illustrated above.