Released on Not yet determined
This is the main Umbraco download, generally you won't need anything else.Downloaded 8732 times - uploaded 28 May 2014
Read the release blog post for 6.2.1.
Upgrading from 4.10+ and 6.x to 6.2.1
Note that the UmbracoMembershipProvider, UsersMembershipProvider and UmbracoRoleProvider have been updated in the web.config
Also note that it's a good idea to rebuild your Examine indexes (in the developer section, go to the "Examine management" dashboard and for each of your indexes go to "Info & Tools" to rebuild) in case you were affected by a bug we found in there.
Upgrading from older versions?
- The version-specific upgrade guide be followed in conjunction with the general guide mentioned above
Related changes from the issue tracker
No items to display
No items to display
Issues & Tasks
- U4-4846 - back office: member does not save login name
- U4-4851 - Umbraco.Field("pageName") Broken in 6.2.0 with inbuilt fields
- U4-4853 - Richtext Editor doesn't render macros after upgrade to Umbraco 6.2.0
- U4-4861 - 6.2.0 Nuget package copies wrong files
- U4-4927 - Image Cropper Crop URL is wrong in 6.2.0
- U4-2356 - Sql Exception if you try and delete a template that isn't linked to a doc type
- U4-4264 - Dictionary item collapses if nested item is selected
- U4-4650 - Pluralization of document type aliases doesn't always work
- U4-4789 - PluginCache doesn't update with code defined PropertyEditors in package
- U4-4842 - Unable to edit "name" and "alias" to MediaType property
- U4-4849 - Cannot change a users language/sections in the back office
- U4-4871 - Synced media indexes between load balanced servers do not sync all properties
- U4-4873 - RuntimeCacheRefresher does not remove items when media or content requires cache refreshing
- U4-4926 - Pre-values need to be cloned in/out of the cache
- U4-4928 - System.NotSupportedException: Cannot resolve a Url for a media item when there is no 'umbracoFile' property defined.
- U4-4930 - NuGet update fails to copy new Umbraco binaries
- U4-4949 - startIndex cannot be larger than length of string YSOD in multi domain setup
- U4-4956 - UserService.SavePassword method always throws a not supported exception