Released on Not yet determined
This is the main Umbraco download, generally you won't need anything else.Downloaded 1780 times - uploaded 25 August 2014
This is a bug fix release of Umbraco 6, there's no new features.
Upgrading from 4.10+ and 6.x to 6.2.1
Note that the UmbracoMembershipProvider, UsersMembershipProvider and UmbracoRoleProvider have been updated in the web.config
Also note that it's a good idea to rebuild your Examine indexes (in the developer section, go to the "Examine management" dashboard and for each of your indexes go to "Info & Tools" to rebuild) in case you were affected by a bug we found in there.
Upgrading from older versions?
- The version-specific upgrade guide be followed in conjunction with the general guide mentioned above
Related changes from the issue tracker
No items to display
Issues & Tasks
- U4-2640 - LocalizationService throws exception when getting dictionary items
- U4-2238 - 6.0.5 - Issue when saving/publishing special characters - '' hexadecimal value 0x03, is an invalid character
- U4-2633 - Bundle all cache refresher transmissions into a single call per request for much better performance
- U4-4249 - PetaPocoExtensions CreateTable doesn't recreate the table
- U4-4837 - Umbraco.Core.EnumerableExtensions.InGroupsOf is broken
- U4-4866 - Select content root when creating a package
- U4-4931 - Application is slow then locks itself
- U4-5069 - Deadlock occurring in MemberService.GetByUsername
- U4-5084 - DynamicPublishedContentList extension methods confusion
- U4-5118 - Examine not storing XML fragments
- U4-5121 - umbraco.content launches threadpool threads to reload the xml cache which causes lots of other issues
- U4-5157 - Membership.GetUser() causes 13 SQL queries, including duplicates
- U4-5190 - Overwrite Media File in 6.2.1 - process cannot access
- U4-5199 - Appending certain query strings to URLs cause InvalidOperationException (The UmbracoContext.Current is null)
- U4-5207 - User Type with a space in the name breaks User Content
- U4-5208 - RenderActionInvoker needs to be able to run async so needs to inherit from AsyncControllerActionInvoker
- U4-5223 - Can't save macro with large id
- U4-5273 - 6.2: Umbraco.Field no longer rendering macro container
- U4-5312 - Need to ensure the cache headers are set correctly for templates, Chrome will keep the cached value by default now.
- U4-5337 - Too easy to lock yourself out of the backoffice
- U4-581 - Automatic publishing not working in load balanced setup