Released on Not yet determined
This is the main Umbraco download, generally you won't need anything else.Downloaded 2404 times - uploaded 21 February 2017
Umbraco 7.5, the "System management update"
- 301 redirect management
- Health check dashboard
- Password recovery for backoffice
- Packages installer UI update / packages can target a minimum Umbraco version
Make sure to read the blog post for the 7.5.0 release!
Note: version 7.5.x changes the ImageProcessor version, which might have impact on your site. Make sure to read the blog post for all the details on that.
Note: if you had previously installed the beta/beta2 and are relying on the URL tracker already then please note that we had to make some changes and WILL drop the redirect table completely, so all of your current redirects will be deleted. Make sure to make database backups so you can migrate them.
Follow the normal installation guidelines.
Upgrading from 7.4.x / 7.5.x
Make sure to follow the general upgrade guide.
Upgrading from 7.3.x / 7.4 pre-releases
Note: If you're upgrading manually: make sure to merge both web.config in the root AND the web.config in the Views folder and Dashboard.config/trees.config in the Config folder.
Note: if you're doing a NuGet upgrade from 7.4.0-RC1 then your web.config will be overwritten completely, make sure to back it up first and then restore it after NuGet is done working. This will not happen in future upgrades and only affects upgrading from this one specific version 7.4.0-RC1. You will also lose the App_Browsers folder, make sure to copy those files back in too.
Upgrading from 7.1.x or 7.2.x
There are a few minor breaking changes in this release, listed below. Make sure to go through them before you upgrade.
Upgrading through NuGet
NuGet upgrades will handle everything for you automatically, so you only need to follow the general upgrade guide.
Related changes from the issue tracker
No items to display
No items to display
Issues & Tasks
- U4-8990 - Updating Dutch translations
- U4-9450 - Paged data queries return all property data in the entire database, not just for the paged subset
- U4-9458 - UmbracoExamine performance optimizations
- U4-9487 - Optimize initialization of Xml nodes
- U4-9493 - 'System.Dynamic.ExpandoObject' does not contain a definition for 'alias'
- U4-9494 - Left outer join query for Documents is very inefficient when querying for multiple nodes
- U4-9513 - Empty recycle bin SQL logic can SQL to timeout due to query inefficiencies
- U4-9517 - BackOfficeSignInManager doesn't automatically keep LastLoginDate set on users
- U4-9532 - logic in ContentRepository.ClearPublished is inefficient