Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• Andrew Nagi 1 post 21 karma points
    Dec 22, 2010 @ 11:33
    Andrew Nagi

Umbraco Learning Portal

Hi There,

My name is Andrew Nagi and I am a freelance programmer. I have some Umbraco work you might be interested in. I would do it myself, but I think that one of you guys or gals with Umbraco experience will be a better fit for him, and will do a better job.

The client is a really nice guy, who has a Learning Portal site up and running (http://oxfordprogramme.co.uk). The site is live, and has paying members. The idea is that members are conditionally allowed access to restricted resources (mostly videos) based on subscription membership. At the end of a 'module' consisting of a related bunch of videos, the students can sit a 40 question test.

All this works great. The problem is that the developer who was working on the site has got a full time job, and can not commit the time necessary to implement improvements on the site.

A partial list of stuff that needs doing:

• All member types to receive a downloadable personalised pdf diploma on successful completion of online test.
    • A way to email students who have been inactive for some time.
    • A contact form is needed for marketing.

The client is UK based, but you don't have to be.

The client is flexible and can pay per hour or per day or per feature, but does not want to provide a quote for all the features in one go (because I suggested he should probably start somebody of with one new feature, and then go from there).

I think this would be a great client to have, as I can tell from chatting to him that he will probably want to keep tweaking / adding features etc, which will mean you'll get a steady stream of work going forward. Actually, I kind of wish that I said I would do it.

I welcome responses or PMs from individuals and companies who feel they are a good fit. Myself and the client would like to see examples of stuff you have done, and would like to chat with you on the phone. Like anyone, the client would be happy to grab himself a bargain (aren't we all?) but is prepared to pay market rates in your location.

All the best,

Andrew

• Shane Traill 7 posts 51 karma points
    Dec 22, 2010 @ 17:02
    Shane Traill

I am also interested in creating a learning portal in Umbraco has anyone had any experience of this?

• Katie Stevens 1 post 21 karma points
    Dec 23, 2010 @ 10:59
    Katie Stevens

Hi Andrew and Shane,

I work with a highly experienced Umbraco Level 2 certified developer, who was previously part of the Core Team. He may well be ideal for the job/s, so please do drop me an email to let me know of your contact details and I'll get get back to you with some more information.

[email protected]

Many thanks,

Katie

• Mainak Mittra 2 posts 22 karma points
    Dec 17, 2012 @ 07:00
    Mainak Mittra

Hi Andrew and Shane ,

We are a 13+ year old Software development company with experienced developers in Umbraco . Our engagement models are quite flexible . We have successfuly executed multiple Umbraco projects for our clients in the past . We will be keen to be cosidered for this opportunity.

Please share with me your email ids . I can be reached at [email protected] .Will share sample case studies if you desire to have a look.

For more details about us, please click on http://www.mindfiresolutions.com/

Regards

Mainak Mittra 

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft