Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• Rachel 5 posts 25 karma points
    Aug 08, 2011 @ 22:11
    Rachel

Looking for a great Umbraco developer

Looking for a great Umbraco developer.

We are seeking the services of an experienced website design firm to continue development work on and provide consultation for our corporate website.Our website is currently on Umbraco so we are looking for company that is willing to pick this project up, must have strong knowledge of how Umbraco works. If anyone could give us pointers or direct us to good developers in the Midwest that would also be helpful.

This developer is preferably from the US (Midwest).

• Amir Khan 1282 posts 2739 karma points
    Aug 08, 2011 @ 22:16
    Amir Khan

Hi Rachel, my name's Amir Khan, I'm an Umbraco developer from Ohio. Feel free to contact me at amir at blackswaninteractive dot com. If you'd like more info!

-Amir

• Craig Cronin 304 posts 503 karma points
    Aug 08, 2011 @ 22:21
    Craig Cronin

Hi Rachel, just seen your email.  I'm from the UK but just about to take my level 1 and 2 exams, I've got loads of examples now and have 15 years experience as a developer.  Let me know if I can help craig.cronin at soluswebdesign.co.uk

• Daniel Horn 319 posts 344 karma points
    Aug 08, 2011 @ 22:32
    Daniel Horn

Hi Rachel

We are a Danish umbraco house - we got loads of Umbraco projects behind us and are ready to help you out with your website.

You can check our website out at www.phases.dk/en

We got clients all over the world so it won't be a problem to work with you as well.

You can reach me at [email protected] or dhd123 at skype 

Hope to hear from you,

Daniel 

• John Beauchamp 9 posts 30 karma points
    Aug 09, 2011 @ 00:41
    John Beauchamp

Hello Rachel,

We are an Umbraco Gold partner location in Edmonton Alberta Canada (Not quite the Midwest U.S...). We have been working with Umbraco for almost three years and more than 90% of our projects are Umbraco deployments. We would love the opprtunity to see how we can help.

Please have a look at our web site www.redengine.com.

Thank you,

John Beauchamp

• bob baty-barr 1180 posts 1294 karma points MVP
    Aug 09, 2011 @ 01:10
    bob baty-barr

Rachel,

Hello, my name is Bob Baty-Barr and i am a level one and level two certified developer. My company is malicious thinkTank, inc. [ http://www.maliciousthinktank.com ], and i am located about 35 miles west of chicago.

I have a pretty good list of references and work with agencies from all over. i was a speaker at cmsExpo this spring helping to promote umbraco to users from all over the midwest and have attended codegarden for the past few years - in fact, i was a day one speaker at codegaden last year.

please feel free to contact me via email [bob at maliciousthinktank dot com] or call me 630.326.9496.

would love to talk more about your project needs.

Thanks,
    Bob Baty-Barr

• Tyler Hardekopf 1 post 21 karma points
    Aug 09, 2011 @ 18:11
    Tyler Hardekopf

Rachel,

We are fully integrated media company and have used Umbraco as a solution for a variety of small and large-scale initiatives. Our dynamic media team includes a certified Umbraco trainer. Please visit our website to learn more about our company http://truenorthcustom.com. We'd love the opportunity to work with you to make your corporate website project a success.

Regards,

Tyler Hardekopf

• Daniel Bardi 927 posts 2562 karma points
    Aug 09, 2011 @ 20:35
    Daniel Bardi

Rachel,

Full time freelancer in Colorado.  All I do is Umbraco and .Net and have been for 3 solid years.
    12+ years before that working behind a desk.

Interested in talking with you. 

Thanks,

Daniel

daniel @ dascoba. com

• Zach Feng 29 posts 41 karma points
    Aug 10, 2011 @ 04:03
    Zach Feng

Hi Rachel,

I'm Zach from Shanghai (China). I have been working with Umbraco since 2007, and I got the Umbraco Level 2 certification. The following projects are developed with Umbraco:

www.parktrent.com

www.buymyplace.com.au

www.nextdigital.com

Contact me at:

Email: [email protected]

Hopeful to get your replay:)

• David 1 post 21 karma points
    Aug 23, 2011 @ 18:00
    David

Rachel,

DSoft Technology is an Umbraco Partner, we are in the mid-west (Colorado) and have completed over 80 websites for clients across the US.  Please see our website at www.dsoft-cms.com.

Thanks,
    David

[email protected]
    719.598.7107 x105

• Jon Dunfee 199 posts 468 karma points
    Aug 31, 2011 @ 15:57
    Jon Dunfee

My consulting firm is located in Indianapolis, shoot me your fpo or we can further this discussion: jon at dunfee dot net.

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft