Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• Louise 1 post 21 karma points
    Aug 09, 2011 @ 15:04
    Louise

Perm role for Junior Umbraco Developer - exellent HTML, CSS is a must, London

I am  looking for a junior developer for our company to help with our current work load - full time permanent role.

• Minimum 1-2 years experience (some flexibility on this) in ASP.NET Web Forms using C# and SQL Server. i.e. Microsoft technologies (not PHP!)
    • Front end integration experience (i.e. solid understanding of HTML/CSS/Adobe Photoshop)
    • Solid base OO understanding - i.e. Domain Models, Classes, interfaces, Inheritance, Objects etc
    • CMS experience, Umbraco is desireable (if .NET is excellent AND experience of MVC (Razor views etc) AND open source CMS then we’ll accommodate accordingly)
    • Strong communication, written and verbal skills

Role:
    Creating websites from PSD files and maintaining existing websites all written in C#, .NET webforms and  MVC. With a custom CMS (.NET webforms) and Umbraco (.NET Webforms / Razor views)

All of our recent sites are built in Umbraco and we may need someone who is competent with front, middle and backend web development to help us building new sites and fixing any errors on existing sites. There is some legacy work too.

Some of our latest sites include:

www.arle.com
    www.darwin-strategic.com
    www.patroncapital.com
    www.gryphco.com

please get in touch............

• jigar 170 posts 233 karma points
    Aug 09, 2011 @ 18:38
    jigar

Hey Lousie,

Can you please include the emailid or phone number to contact you?

Many thanks,

Jigar

• jaygreasley 416 posts 403 karma points
    Aug 21, 2011 @ 16:40
    jaygreasley

Hi Lousie

Are you still looking? A friedn of mine may be in the market soon

Regards

Jay

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft