Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• Kim Løwert 130 posts 116 karma points
    Feb 29, 2012 @ 14:41
    Kim Løwert

Looking for Developers with umbraco experience in Copenhagen (DK) area

Hi all umbraco developers out there

We are looking for web developers with umbraco experience for a number of customer related projects. We are looking for people who have documented umbraco experience and who want to continue working with excisting and developing new umbraco solutions.

Besides the umbraco experience we are looking for people with experience in the following areas:

• HTML/CSS
    • Javascript/jQuery
    • XSLT and related technologies
    • ASP.NET 4.0
    • LINQ
    • REST webservices
    • Microsoft SQL Server
    We are looking for people who are interested in web technologies as a whole and who are interested in continuesly developing their own skills along with us.
    We are a small company started about four years ago and deeply rooted in umbraco and surrounding technologies. Over the past two years we have experienced a lot of growth and are now being approached by ever larger customers, so we are looking to grow our small family of developers.
    If the above sounds interesting to you please write a little about yourself to me at [email protected].
    We hope to hear from you soon.

Feb 29, 2012 @ 15:07
    Kim Løwert

Hi Guys,

I forgot to mention that we are looking for full time employees who want to work with us on a daily basis and help develop our business moving forward.

If you find the above interesting please send your application to my partner Kasper at [email protected].

Once again thank you for your interest.

Kind regards Kim

• czy 12 posts 32 karma points
    Feb 29, 2012 @ 15:57
    czy

Hi Kim

We are professional outsourcing development company. Hopfully, we can build long term cooperation on the umbraco-based development. Our profile is as following.

http://www.novasoftware.com/

http://www.novasoftware.com/Developer/Umbraco.aspx

Outsourcing is a good way not only to help you have stable productivity but also let you have a stable team.

Feb 29, 2012 @ 16:21
    Kim Løwert

Hi czy,

Thank you for your response. We are currently not looking for outsourcing opportunities. Only full time hires in Copenhagen. Thank you for your response though :)

Regards Kim

• Ciaran McCusker 54 posts 93 karma points
    Aug 13, 2014 @ 17:50
    Ciaran McCusker
    Hi

I seen your post on umbraco jobs and wondering if you had any freelance work/projects, I am a certified Umbraco developer and I carry out work for several other clients throughout the UKand based in the UK. References can be provided if required.

I look forward to your reply,

Regards,
    Ciaran
  • azeemkhan168 2 posts 22 karma points
    Sep 04, 2014 @ 11:07
    azeemkhan168

I have 3 years experience but don't have any proof if you want you can take my interview then you can decide my expertiese.  I can make fake documents then i have to prove as like original. My aim to concentrate my skills.

Sep 04, 2014 @ 11:26
    Kim Løwert

Hi Azeem,

Thanks for your response. Sounds interesting. We would love to meet you, if you are in Copenhagen. If you are not, then we are not interested.

If you are interested in an interview and a full time employment in Copenhagen then please contact Karsten Bjørk Rasmussen - [email protected], then he will set up the interview, as I cannot see your contact details anywhere :)

Best regards

Kim

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft