Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• Ravi Mishra 2 posts 50 karma points
    Apr 17, 2014 @ 23:06
    Ravi Mishra

Required Umbraco Developer for Greenbelt; Maryland

Your skills should include Microsoft SQL Server veteran experienced in Stored Procedures, SSIS (SQL server Integration Services), database normalization, SQL Queries, and C#.

The client has a home made HTML editing system where a website with 23,000 documents can be edited, managed and new pages created. We are moving all the HTML Documents and organization tree to an Open Source content management system named Umbraco (familiarity not required,I will teach the API for importing content) but it is a bonus if you have Umbraco experience. Project involves => immediately converting quite a few SQL Queries to Sprocs and parametrize them => normalizing the database using Sprocs or SSIS => transferring the database to a CMS called Umbraco using their API (i will do that or teach them). => Also creating some ASP.net MVC pages and Unit Tests

Please send me your resume on [email protected]

• Richard Soeteman 4035 posts 12842 karma points MVP
    Apr 18, 2014 @ 05:44
    Richard Soeteman

Hi Ravi,

Did you ever thought of using CMSImport to move the HTML documents? If the HTML Documents are structured in a way say every news item starts with a news div etc it's quite easy to create a data provider for that and could save you a lot of time coding the rest of the functionality. Just a thought.

Best,

Richard

• Viral Shah 32 posts 61 karma points
    Apr 18, 2014 @ 09:07
    Viral Shah

Hi Ravi -

I can help. Are you open for offsite help or you need some one absolutely on site.

Kind regards

Viral

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft