Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• Simon King 1 post 21 karma points
    May 08, 2014 @ 17:21
    Simon King

Simplify content creation on existing Umbraco site

Hi, I'm looking for someone who can help simplify content creation for my site's users.

My organisation provides leads for over 200 business support organisations. These organistions can be anything from one person running a village retail network to large organisations with over a hundred staff and thousands of clients. In the past we had a very useful (albeit dated) website that those organisations could use to easily upload content (events and articles). Since migrating to Umbraco last year, we've seen a significant drop in the amount of organisations using our service. Those we've spoken to find the Umbraco backend unfamilair and unintuitive and features that they used to take for granted (being able to easily duplicate content, having easy to use buttons that could take them straight into their content creation screens) are now lacking.

Basically, our users want a simple, Wordpress style interface and we'd really welcome the opportunity to talk to a developer who could help make our site more user-friendly for content creators.

If you'd like to discuss this further, please contact me at [email protected]

• David Dimmer 76 posts 134 karma points
    May 08, 2014 @ 17:53
    David Dimmer

At Fyin.com we have the in house Umbraco experience to assist your team. Feel free to contact me via LinkedIn. We are located just north of Chicago.

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft