Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• Tommy 5 posts 25 karma points
    Dec 09, 2009 @ 01:16
    Tommy

PSD to HTML for Umbraco package integration

Hi Guys,

Has anyone had experience with any PSD to HTML style companies that provide Umbraco CMS support.

By this I mean, the output of the psd conversion is an Umbraco deployment package.

Cheers,

Tommy

• skiltz 501 posts 701 karma points
    Dec 09, 2009 @ 06:25
    skiltz

I've converted plenty of PSD files to Umbraco sites... i.e www.twenty4media.co.nz

Can I help with anything?

• Aaron Powell 1708 posts 3046 karma points c-trib
    Dec 09, 2009 @ 07:07
    Aaron Powell

You shouldn't have a need for an Umbraco-specific design shop, it uses standard HTML.

I have heard good things about PSD to HTML - http://www.psd2html.com/

• Simplicio Jison Jr. 24 posts 44 karma points
    Dec 20, 2009 @ 15:52
    Simplicio Jison Jr.

• Glenn 3 posts 24 karma points
    Feb 13, 2011 @ 15:31
    Glenn

have there been any new comers to the psd to umbraco market in the past year?

• Sotiris Filippidis 286 posts 1501 karma points
    Sep 20, 2016 @ 13:07
    Sotiris Filippidis

Us :) (See my profile)

Although PSD->HTML and HTML->Umbraco are two different things. The first is very generic, and there are hundreds of shops that do it. The second is very, very specific and quality and approach may vary from shop to shop.

• Jan Skovgaard 11280 posts 23678 karma points MVP 10x admin c-trib
    Feb 13, 2011 @ 15:47
    Jan Skovgaard

Hi Glenn

Have you checked out some of the above posted links? I must admit that I have not heard of anyone specializing in Umbraco specific setups. But that should not be necceary I think?

What others needs do you have that the mentioned sites above does not fullfill?

/Jan

• HTML Guys 1 post 21 karma points
    Feb 06, 2013 @ 08:44
    HTML Guys

Hi Guys,

If you still looking for web service who can convert from PSD to HTML, PSD to Wordpress, HTML to Wordpress, and PSD to Email. I can suggest you the HTML Guys. They have a good offer for you. Visit their website http://www.htmlguys.com.

Cheers,
    Sassie Porche

• cisshweta 2 posts 22 karma points
    May 24, 2013 @ 14:01
    cisshweta

You should visit expertfromindia.com they are best provider for psd to html conversion services.

• violet 7 posts 27 karma points
    May 27, 2013 @ 11:56
    violet

its expertsfromindia.com , however if you mail me i can help you even quicker as i am part of experts from india. 

my skype is : cis.violet 

[email protected] is my e-mail. 

• Jack Calder 1 post 20 karma points
    Oct 19, 2015 @ 12:06
    Jack Calder

If you have further requirement of web design and development services then you can visit here: http://www.markupcloud.com/

• Samira 113 posts 452 karma points
    Oct 21, 2015 @ 07:06
    Samira

Hi Tommy,

We have great experience in doing so. We have done the PSD to html conversion for some our clients. If you can provide us your email i can send you the details regarding the same.

Regards, Grazitti

• kusumarga 1 post 71 karma points
    Nov 23, 2015 @ 04:07
    kusumarga

sorry, can I ask before? where the job location, or can remote work?

• Sotiris Filippidis 286 posts 1501 karma points
    Sep 20, 2016 @ 13:14
    Sotiris Filippidis

IMHO, as I wrote in a previous reply, PSD -> Umbraco is really two parts: PSD -> HTML (generic, hundreds of shops that do it) and HTML -> Umbraco (very specific, quality may vary).

I and my team (currently found at www.dot-see.com) have been doing HTML -> Umbraco ever since we started dealing with Umbraco v.3 (yes, it's not a typo :) ) since we worked with agencies which provided us with the necessary HTML templates. Recently, we expanded to the PSD->HTML business as well.

What is commonly misunderstood is that Umbraco is not Wordpress which has a relatively stable data structure. There are a thousand ways to convert HTML to Umbraco templates / doctypes / partials / macros etc. and some are better than others. So, my opinion is that one should focus on the HTML -> Umbraco part more than the PSD->HTML.

• Aaron Lennon 2 posts 31 karma points
    Sep 23, 2016 @ 18:18
    Aaron Lennon

Hello Tommy,

Came across your posting and I’m very much interested to assist you.

Can certainly assist you with your requirements.

Have 5+ years of working experience in Umbraco.

Please add me on Skype: aaron.cis so that we can have quick and better communication. Or send me a mail.

Look forward to your response

Best Regards Aaron Lennon Skype: aaron.cis Mail: aaron dot cis10 at gmail.com

• Manish 3 posts 73 karma points
    Sep 29, 2017 @ 06:03
    Manish

I have 7 year exp. i make PSD to umbraco CMS

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft