Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• Alan 5 posts 25 karma points
    Feb 04, 2015 @ 18:12
    Alan

Need some basic skills urgently

Hi,

We have an urgent need to move some contour forms from an old version to a new v7 instance.  We have had a 'quick play' at this ourselves and failed; and as this is urgent we want to ask if there is anyone (with reasonable skills) with a few spare hours in the SW London region - we are right next to New Malden rail station.

Tasks would be :

Set up new intranet site serving three forms (forms already exist, so could just be a simple migration)

Transfer knowlegde and help get some basic admin skills into out IT department

Possibly assist in ways we a have not realised we need help with yet.

This is unlikely to be more than one days work; but there may be repeat business as is the way of these things.

Reagrds

Alan

• Craig Cronin 304 posts 503 karma points
    Feb 04, 2015 @ 20:10
    Craig Cronin

Hi Alan,

I'm based in South Wales but more than willing to help if you don't mind packaging up and sending it to me :)

Feb 05, 2015 @ 08:26
    Alan

Hi Craig,

Thanks for the offer  - but we will need someone on site for this. 

And there is a possibility of repeat work in the future so we need some one who can travel to New Malden.

Cheers

Alan

Feb 24, 2015 @ 09:50
    Alan

Hi all,

Solution provided by "Danny, The Umbraco Guy" - very nice guy and very efficient service.  If you need a resource I suggest searcing for him on these forums.

Cheers

Alan

• Keirran 14 posts 33 karma points
    Mar 24, 2015 @ 12:35
    Keirran

Hi Alan, 

I have the solution to your problem. 

I work for a company called HUB, based in London. We run these types of services if your interested. 

If its of interest to you, would you prefer holding a brief conference call just to discuss this situation more in depth ?

Mar 24, 2015 @ 13:05
    Alan

Thanks Keirran, but it was urgent on 4th of Feb, and resolved a few days later.  No requirement currently.

• Nicholas Hertz 6 posts 55 karma points
    Mar 25, 2015 @ 07:28
    Nicholas Hertz

Hello,

Hope you are doing well,

I have checked your requirement & would really glad to assist you on this work.

Having +5 years of strong experince with SHOPIFY ,CONCRETE5, UMBRACO, NOPCOMMERCE, WORDPRESS, PRESTAHOP , JOOMLA , PHP , HTML , CSS , AJAX , JS , JQ , CI .

Add me on skype cisin.nicholas

Please revrt me back with your detailed requirement on [email protected] so that we can review & provide you the best estimated tiem frame & cost.

Looking forward for your responses.

Regards

Nicholas Hertz

Ph.+13478093374

• Ciaran McCusker 54 posts 93 karma points
    Apr 14, 2015 @ 14:29
    Ciaran McCusker

Hi,

I am a certified developer and based in Ireland, would you be interested in a remote freelancer. I offer keen rates, references and examples can be given on request.

Thanks,

Ciaran

www.codeforcreatives.co.uk

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft