Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• Ivan 139 posts 302 karma points
    Feb 05, 2015 @ 12:29
    Ivan

Urgent Umbraco 6 Development

Hello everyone,

I am looking for someone who can help me with a project mounted on Umbraco 6.

The idea is that registered users have an area where they can create one or more company profiles and, within each company profile, one or more offers/demands of employment.

Each user can create/edit/ delete only their own company profiles and, within these, create/edit/delete offers/demands of employment.

It is important that generated "objects", both companies and offers/demands profiles, do not appear in Umbraco general "Content" tree.

I do not know if it's better to do with custom database tables or using "Document Types" created with Umbraco and create a new "Section" in Umbraco where to store them. The key is that these objects (posible Umbraco nodes) should not appear in website content tree (I do not want nodes urls to be indexed).

In addition, we will have a search engine for companies and another search engine forr offers/demands.

Basically, what I really need is a super simple version as a starting point for further development. Project must allow to create/edit/delete companies profiles with two fields, "Name" and "Type of business" (public or private), and within each company to create/edit/delete job offers/demands with two fields "Name" and "Type "(offer or demand).

I will need sources and Visual Studio 2012 project for further development.

I know that for someone with plenty of experience in Umbraco this is a very simple project and I need it asap. The most urgent part is the CRUD fuctionality for registered users (I prefer a MVC solution but if you find it easier and faster to solve it with webforms it's ok).

You dont have to care for HTML design. I just need a basic layout in this matter.

As I say, I need it urgently and if I could have it by this weekend would be perfect. You can contact me via email [email protected].

I look forward to your offers. Thank you in advance. Ivan

• David Dimmer 76 posts 134 karma points
    Feb 05, 2015 @ 18:43
    David Dimmer

Ivan,

At Fyin.com we have numerous certified Umbraco developers who can assist you.  414.273.0101 x1. We are based in Denver, Colorado and Milwaukee, Wisconsin.  

Warm Regards,

David Dimmer

• Ivan 139 posts 302 karma points
    Feb 06, 2015 @ 09:24
    Ivan

This post is closed.

Thanks everyone!

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft