Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• Brian Lacy 28 posts 101 karma points
    Mar 07, 2016 @ 19:53
    Brian Lacy

Expert Umbraco dev needed for "on-demand" assistance!

I am looking for an experienced and affordable, USA-based Umbraco developer who'd be willing to provide a few hours per week of "on-demand" developer support.

Our current corporate website is built on pure ASP.NET MVC; the front-end uses Bootstrap 3. We've been needing to migrate the website to a robust .NET-based CMS, and we've selected Umbraco 7 as our CMS platform.

As the developer responsible for implementing the site, I'm quickly learning Umbraco, and have made progress on the implementation so far; however, my experience with Umbraco is still limited. Unfortunately I'm under a strict deadline to get this project finished and deployed by the end of March. So I need access to a developer with considerable Umbraco experience -- including knowledge of its inner workings, plugin-authoring best practices, the new Grid layout feature, available plugins, and so forth. A strong knowledge of AngularJS, and its use within Umbraco 7's "Belle" Back Office interface, is also crucial.

The idea would be to spend up to 1-2 hours per day by phone/WebEx/etc. answering in-depth questions about Umbraco, talking through problems to help find effective solutions, and possibly a little bit of coding. I'd also prefer to work with a single individual consistently, so that I don't have to keep explaining things from scratch.

I've only got a few weeks to get this done! So if you, or someone you know, would be available for this kind of work over the next 3-4 weeks, please get in touch with me ASAP. I will need to know your base hourly rate.

You can reach out via webadmin at netdocuments dot com -- make sure to include Umbraco in the subject line, and don't forget to mention your base hourly rate and your qualifications in the body. Thanks.

• Ciaran McCusker 54 posts 93 karma points
    Apr 05, 2016 @ 15:52
    Ciaran McCusker

Hi,

I am based in Northern Ireland and am a freelancer. Check out my site www.codeforcreatives.co.uk for more info.

BTW I am a certified umbraco developer also.

Thanks, Ciaran

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft