Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• Ben John Bagley 16 posts 146 karma points
    Oct 06, 2018 @ 15:48
    Ben John Bagley

Hosting with Umbraco Cloud vs setting up with Azure

I'm building my first Umbraco project, currently, it's only local. Does anyone have a tutorial/video on taking that local project and pushing it live to Azure?

Because I don't really want to have to pay for both Azure and Umbraco cloud because if Umbraco cloud is 25 for one site, plus the Azure costs it's going to get quite expensive for one site on its own unless I have this incorrect and 25 is for Umbraco to manage the environments on there end.

I'm slightly confused as you can probably so sorry if this is a silly query.

I'm more of a front-end developer myself and I've been looking into Umbraco and ASP to create dynamic content.

I don't mind transferring the content and files to a new Umbraco project.

I am going to be looking into creating more websites with Umbraco but I would like to try and get this website up first.

• Ben John Bagley 16 posts 146 karma points
    Oct 07, 2018 @ 19:14
    Ben John Bagley

Any help on this?

• Garðar Þorsteinsson 113 posts 534 karma points
    Oct 07, 2018 @ 20:03
    Garðar Þorsteinsson

Hi Ben,

I think Umbraco Cloud would suit you very well, there is only the 25 Euro price per month and no extra cost. The Azure hosting is included in these 25 Euros.

You can check out the documentations regarding the Cloud here : https://our.umbraco.com/documentation/Umbraco-Cloud/

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft