Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• Vanlop Incham 1 post 21 karma points
    7 days ago
    Vanlop Incham

How to Insert/Entry a record to Umbraco Form manually like as using Services.ContentService

Dear All,

I need some help.

I've installed version of Umbraco Forms: 8.5.3. I have created an empty form and custom it to store my record.

I need to transfer data from Umbraco content to Umbraco Form for using the features of Umbraco Form to view/filter the entries at back office.

I need to know the way/example to do this like as create a new or copy the content in Umbraco content via ContentService.

Copy Example:

IContent person = Services.ContentService.Copy(editmember,job.Id,false,false,-1);
        Services.ContentService.SaveAndPublish(person, Model.GetCultureFromDomains());

or Create a new one:

var newmember = Services.ContentService.Create(email, member.Key, "careerMemberInfo");
        newmember.SetCultureName(email, Model.GetCultureFromDomains());
        newmember.SetValue("email",email, Model.GetCultureFromDomains());
        newmember.SetValue("password",Util.GetSHA1String(password), Model.GetCultureFromDomains());
        Services.ContentService.SaveAndPublish(newmember, Model.GetCultureFromDomains());

I need to do like this to insert a record directly to the entries of the Umbraco Form without using a webpage to fill and submit form.

I've search on google, but I still can't find the fit solution, or I've used a wrong keyword.

Thank you. Vanlop Incham

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft