Press Ctrl / CMD + C to copy this to your clipboard.
This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at
Everything was working for Brain Tree's Sandbox, but as soon as I changed the setting to "Production" and put in the new keys, payments stopped.
In the console I'm seeing the error:
Braintree API Client Misconfigured: clientToken required.
For some reason token is blank, any ideas, just waiting for this to go live!
I think, Braintree just haven't 'activated' the production account yet.
So the account is all active now, and yet I'm not getting the Token field being populated when using the Production API, everything works fine for Sandbox, but Production I'm still not getting the Token nonce output to the page...
Any suggestions of what I could look at please ?
I'm getting an Authentication error in the logs:
ERROR Merchello.Providers.Payment.Braintree.Services.BraintreeApiServiceBase - Braintree API request failed.
Braintree.Exceptions.AuthenticationException: Exception of type 'Braintree.Exceptions.AuthenticationException' was thrown.
But when I try the keys with the Braintree C# example, I get a client token OK, and as I said, this works in Sandbox..
After using Fiddler to see what was going on, it turns out Merchello was sending the data to sandbox still!
I checked the JSON stored in the database, and it was incorrect, it referenced Sandbox even though Production was chosen in the settings tab.
I just altered the JSON in the database,and now it is sending requests to the Production API and I get a token!
Thank you man! I know this is an old post but you just saved me after about 2 hours of frustration!!!
Thanks Ian. Was banging my head against a wall there wondering why everything in Sandbox mode was working but I was getting a "Failed to retrieve and/or create a Braintree Customer" when using the Production Braintree credentials. Turns out there's a bug in Merchello whereby it doesn't save the updated environmentType key value in the 'extendedData' field of the 'merchGatewayProviderSettings' table. All other API credentials had saved correctly (including the 'environment' value which was a red-herring!) but nestled at the end of that JSON config the 'environmentType' was still set to 'Sandbox'. Note, I had to restart the app pool for this to take effect.
is working on a reply...
Write your reply to:
Image will be uploaded when post is submitted