Press Ctrl / CMD + C to copy this to your clipboard.
This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at
When the redirection is done, the new url contains a double slash (http://myDomain//es/NodeXX/)
Root node: ES(myDomain/es)
Old URL: es/something/
Redirect node: NodeXX
I've noticed this too
For me it happens when you redirect with a regex. So if you have something like
which regex redirects to
You end up with:
I've also been getting this behaviour
Same here on the regex.
Same problem here. Any workarounds?
You might want to try and ask your questions about this package at GitHub here https://github.com/kipusoep/UrlTracker/issues since Stefan has decided to only keep an eye on the issue tracker at Github to avoid having issues reported multiple places, which is also described on the package page http://our.umbraco.org/projects/developer-tools/301-url-tracker and I saw him write this in a post the other day as well http://our.umbraco.org/forum/umbraco-7/using-umbraco-7/57441-issue-with-UrlTracker-plugin#comment195997
I'm certain he will respond to issues on the tracker there.
Hope this helps somehow.
Thanks Jan. After posting my comment I realized that I was supposed to be going to the github page, and so I did. The issue is also posted there https://github.com/kipusoep/UrlTracker/issues/18, and Stefan has noticed it, but there is no fix or workaround listed.
is working on a reply...
Write your reply to:
Image will be uploaded when post is submitted