Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• Simone Chiaretta 134 posts 541 karma points c-trib
    Nov 10, 2019 @ 21:39
    Simone Chiaretta

Categories and tags page give a 404 with latest version of Articulate and Umbraco 8.2.2 on Cloud

Hi, I just installed a vanilla site with just Articulate on Umbraco Cloud (v8.2.2).

On my local machine, everything works fine, but when deployed to Cloud the Category and Tags pages give a 404.

Any idea of what the problem might be?

• Shannon Deminick 1524 posts 5270 karma points MVP 2x
    Nov 11, 2019 @ 03:43
    Shannon Deminick

Hi Simone, i think it's mostly due to this issue https://github.com/Shazwazza/Articulate/issues/323

There could be something else not quite right but I found that issue some time ago and forgot to push some fixes i'll see what i can do today.

• Shannon Deminick 1524 posts 5270 karma points MVP 2x
    Nov 11, 2019 @ 04:15
    Shannon Deminick

I've published a new version if you want to check it out https://github.com/Shazwazza/Articulate/releases/tag/v4.1.1

Nov 13, 2019 @ 21:14
    Simone Chiaretta

Hi, it actually doesn't fix the problem. It worked on the dev environment, but then again failed in the live environment. I guess it worked on Dev because now the instance started after all nodes were already published. I pushed all content from dev to live, and tags and categories give 404. But I re-published the Blog root node, and it started to work.

So, not sure what's wrong with it, but I guess it's a bug that only happens the first time you install Articulate, and when you move content around with Deploy (thus no manual publish of the blog root node). So maybe not worth spending too much time fixing it :)

Nov 13, 2019 @ 20:38
    Simone Chiaretta

Hi Shannon, upgraded and works fine. Thx for the fix.

Not sure if related to this new nuget package, but when I upgraded Articulate to the latest version my Newtonsoft.JSON library was downgraded to v 6.0.0

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft