Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at


  • Tom Engan 430 posts 1163 karma points
    May 18, 2018 @ 12:26
    Tom Engan
    0

    LeBlender v1.0.9.2 Data Type disappeared

    I've upgraded Umbraco from 7.3.1 to 7.10.4 in several steps, and the upgrade seems to work as it should.

    Then I've installed LeBlender version 1.0.9.2 via Nuget packages for solutions. After defining my data type properties, they have disappeared the next time I open them, and nothing works.

    See dropdown menu in the upper right corner.

    One solution is probably to uninstall version 1.0.9.2, and install version 1.0.8.4 instead, I suppose. But does anyone have a solution for datatype to version 1.0.9.2?

    enter image description here

    enter image description here

  • Paul 107 posts 392 karma points
    May 18, 2018 @ 14:55
    Paul
    0

    Still using Le Blender 1.0.8.4 here on a variety of 7.10.4 sites and have no issues.

    Do the dataType id's in config/grid.editors.config.js match what you had when running 1.0.8.4 ?

  • Tom Engan 430 posts 1163 karma points
    May 18, 2018 @ 19:25
    Tom Engan
    0

    They are different.

    This is from 1.0.9.2:

    {
        "name": "Tabs",
        "alias": "tabs",
        "view": "/App_Plugins/LeBlender/editors/leblendereditor/LeBlendereditor.html",
        "icon": "icon-tab",
        "render": "/App_Plugins/LeBlender/editors/leblendereditor/views/Base.cshtml",
        "config": {
            "editors": [
                {
                    "name": "Title",
                    "alias": "title",
                    "PropertyEditorAlias": "",
                    "propretyType": {}
                },
                {
                    "name": "TabEditorNo",
                    "alias": "tabEditorNo",
                    "PropertyEditorAlias": "",
                    "propretyType": {},
                    "description": "Use unique number for multiple editors on the same page, or the Id's and href's wan't be unique. \n\nEx: No 0 for first editor in all tabs, and No 1 for second editor in all tabs and so on."
                },
                {
                    "name": "Macro",
                    "alias": "macro",
                    "PropertyEditorAlias": "",
                    "propretyType": {},
                    "description": "Get macro, like a list of hiking destinations"
                },
                {
                    "name": "Content",
                    "alias": "content",
                    "PropertyEditorAlias": "",
                    "propretyType": {}
                }
            ],
            "renderInGrid": "1",
            "min": 2,
            "max": 10,
            "expiration": 0,
            "frontView": "~/App_Plugins/LeBlender/views_samples/Tabs.cshtml"
        }
    }
    

    And this is from 1.0.8.4

    {
        "name": "Tabs",
        "alias": "tabs",
        "view": "/App_Plugins/LeBlender/editors/leblendereditor/LeBlendereditor.html",
        "icon": "icon-tab",
        "render": "/App_Plugins/LeBlender/editors/leblendereditor/views/Base.cshtml",
        "config": {
            "editors": [
                {
                    "name": "Title",
                    "alias": "title",
                    "propretyType": {},
                    "dataType": "0cc0eba1-9960-42c9-bf9b-60e150b429ae"
                },
                {
                    "name": "TabEditorNo",
                    "alias": "tabEditorNo",
                    "propretyType": {},
                    "dataType": "2e6d3631-066e-44b8-aec4-96f09099b2b5",
                    "description": "Use unique number for multiple editors on the same page, or the Id's and href's wan't be unique."
                },
                {
                    "name": "Macro",
                    "alias": "macro",
                    "propretyType": {},
                    "dataType": "b0bf33c9-5962-469a-a64c-066141d30710",
                    "description": "Get macro, like a list of hiking destinations"
                },
                {
                    "name": "Content",
                    "alias": "content",
                    "propretyType": {},
                    "dataType": "ca90c950-0aff-4e72-b976-a30b1ac57dad"
                }
            ],
            "renderInGrid": "1",
            "min": 2,
            "max": 10,
            "expiration": 0,
            "frontView": "~/App_Plugins/LeBlender/views_samples/Tabs.cshtml"
        }
    }
    

    If i copy this from 1.0.8.4m all accept Macro (picker) work.

    I have also earlier replaced two files:

    https://github.com/Lecoati/LeBlender/issues/87

  • Tom Engan 430 posts 1163 karma points
    Jun 06, 2018 @ 11:04
    Tom Engan
    100

    I quit the case when I uninstalled LeBlender version 1.0.9.2 and installing 1.0.8.4. I had to delete cache and ClientDependency temp files, enabled ccleaner, and everything seems as it should.

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft