Plumber - Workflow for Umbraco
A workflow solution for Umbraco. Plumber adds a heap of useful bits and pieces to Umbraco, to allow multi-staged workflow approval for publish/unpublish actions.
NOTE: from v0.2.0 onwards, this package will only support v7.7+
After installing, the newly added Workflow section includes a documentation tab, which offers more explanation of features and processes.
Documentation is also available at https://github.com/nathanwoulfe/Plumber/blob/master/Workflow/DOCS.md
Bug reports are encouraged.
Features (including, not limited to)
- Group-driven workflow
- Document-based workflow
- Document-type-based workflow
- Workflow inheritance based on the content tree structure
- Exclude sections of the content tree from the workflow model
- Email notifications as tasks progress through workflows
- User dashboard, showing pending submissions and tasks
- Admin dashboard, showing all active tasks, charting, data overview
- Extends Umbraco's existing permissions model
- Customised action buttons (replaces default save/save and publish options)
- Workflow history (document-based and global)
- Export and import all config for easy deployment across environments
- Explicit/Implicit approvals - should the original editor be included in the workflow?