Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• Tarunjit 103 posts 146 karma points
    Jul 24, 2014 @ 14:50
    Tarunjit

Not able to see Tag Cloud and Categories Control In Articulate Package

Hi All,

I have integrated Articulated package in Umbraco7.1.4, and have also created  a blog post and assigned a category and tag to it but on viewing blog post as we are not able to view the tag cloud and categoy control. How ever there are two links named "" and "", but on click of these two links we are getting error shown below :

Object reference not set to an instance of an object.

Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code. 

Exception Details: System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.

Source Error: 

Line 17:             {
    Line 18:                 <li>
    Line 19:                     <a href="#tag-@i">@asArray[i].TagName</a> - (@asArray[i].PostCount)
    Line 20:                 </li>
    Line 21:             }

Source File: e:\umbraco\UmbracoCms.7.1.4\App_Plugins\Articulate\Themes\VAPOR\Views\Tags.cshtml  

Do we need to make some changes in configuration to show tag cloud and category control? If yes then please let us know which configuration changes we need to do.

Regards

Tarunjit Singh

• Bobi 346 posts 950 karma points
    Mar 20, 2017 @ 21:48
    Bobi

Did you end up figuring out why you get this error, and how to correct it?

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft