Released on Thursday, April 13 2023
There is a newer version available - v12.3.3
10.5.0 is now available on Nuget.
Read more in the release blog post.
Related changes from the issue tracker
Notable features (2)
Developer experience (1)
Other features (2)
- Naming a Block List property "navigation" breaks CSS
- Not possible to expand tree level in MNTP mini listview to select valid child node
- Wrong culture set for variation context when a macro is presented in backoffice
- In v9 you can no longer register a member without logging them in
- Clicking on the save button in multi lingual site shows a save message for all languages
- BlockList catalogue appearance no longer inherits the Document Type's color
- Content picker using xpath values fails if content is opened inside infinite editor.
- Reorder property to tab only switch tab first time
- Cold boot is too slow on Linux - priming nucache db
- Content 'Send to publish' notifications doesn't work for more root nodes
- Values saved as decimals on one culture display differently in another when using SQLite.
- Cannot move multiple properties to a new tab
- Umbraco 10 installation window shows SQLite as database
- Property non-culture specific warning overlapping document culture select
- Issues with free text search in log viewer
- Update a color in Color Picker doesn't update label
- BeginUmbracoForm in custom routes still doesn't work
- Issue when searching for media with hyphens in their names
- Umbraco 10.3.2 - MNTP startNode issue when using listview
- 404 error page configured via `Error404Collection` doesn't return 404 in 11.2
- Add primary key column attribute to ContentVersionCleanupPolicyDto.cs
- fixes data-element attribute on media section
- Isolate maintenance page from published content cache
- Set TwoFactorEnabled property on MemberIdentityUser
- Changed modifier for ContentPickerValueConverter
- Reset selected index/searcher
- New up the SecuritySettings
- Add allowlist of media hosts.
- Prioritise surface controller requests highest
- Added sort audit to nodes actually being sorted
- Determine correct if we can create a database with current connectionstring