Released on Thursday, May 25 2023
There is a newer version available - v12.2.0
11.4.0 is now available on Nuget.
Read more in the release blog post.
Related changes from the issue tracker
Notable features (1)
Developer experience (5)
Front end (1)
UI and UX updates (10)
- Fix equality check on property group
- Fix pressing enter in a property editor name field
- Fix bug, in multiurlpicker where you cannot deselect a selected entity.
- feat: add cite as valid element for tinymce default settings
- Add member system fields to ListView
- Adds padding to the icon in btn-social
- fix for the char limit(512) for textbox datatype
- Addresses Issue #12388: When a Block List Editor is the last property on a tab, it's components properties have little to no spacing.
- Edge Cases for Issue #13838: Hotkey Actions Triggered from Web Components
- Fix: Form elements in thirdparty dashboard views get removed
Other features (1)
- Removing a currently used block from the Block Grid config break the backoffice
- Block list editor defaults to close content once clicked
- The current Backoffice user shouldn't be able to reset his own password! (Security issue)
- UmbracoMemberAuthorize attribute on API controller returns 404 when unauthorized
- Cannot rebuild Examine Index
- Unable to use suggested CommitDocumentedChanges Method
- TrackedReferencesRepository uses Mapper that is not in the included DLLs
- Fix #12748: Make sure to set `writerId` for `MediaService.Thrashed` event
- Fix: Infinite Editor creates each save action a new version when content is invalid (#12713)
- Prevent overflowing property values
- Improve ImageSharpImageUrlGenerationTests
- Fix creating and packaging empty file to add TFM dependency to Umbraco.Cms and Umbraco.Cms.Targets