Released on Not yet determined
There is a newer version available - v13.1.1
This is the main Umbraco download, generally you won't need anything else.Downloaded 11282 times - uploaded 04 June 2013
Upgrading from 4.10+ and 6.0.0 to 6.1.1
- The general upgrade guide should be followed
- Note: there is one required update to the web.config, the ExamineLuceneIndexSets section has a changed type, the new type should be: Examine.LuceneEngine.Config.IndexSets, Examine
- There are other minor changes in config files but they're not required nothing will break if you don't apply them.
Upgrading from older versions?
- The version-specific upgrade guide be followed in conjunction with the general guide mentioned above
- 1 ninor breaking change to drastically improve sorting - read about it in the related issue
- Updates to caching and load-balancing
- Improvements to hostname/language management
- Improvments to sorting, publishing children and required field validation
- UmbracoApiController for using ASP.NET WebAPI with an Umbraco context
- MiniProfiler added (see blog post)
- Public request pipeline
- Relations API
- PetaPoco now has a retry strategy to support SQL Azure better
- Note: The umbraco.webservices dll is now a seperate download
- A full list of changes for 6.1.0 is available from the issue tracker
- Changes in 6.1.1
- The code editor has recently been greatly improved, but is sometimes problematic in Internet Explorer 9 and lower. Previously it was just disabled for IE and we recommend you disable it in umbracoSettings.config (scriptDisableEditor) if you have problems working with it.
Related changes from the issue tracker
No items to display
Issues & Tasks
- U4-2257 - MediaService.Save doesn't serialize nodeTypeAlias by default, BackOffice does
- U4-2295 - Templates tree doesn't refresh and Master template stays at "None"
- U4-2296 - 6.1.0: Media library missing delete option from context menu
- U4-2302 - Breaking change in 6.1? Macro parameter "contentPicker" no longer passes an id, but a node
- U4-2306 - Trees not loading correctly
- U4-2402 - Publication Status incorrect after IIS restart