Released on Tuesday, June 26 2018
This is the main Umbraco download, generally you won't need anything else.Downloaded 924 times - uploaded 19 June 2018
With this new minor release of Umbraco you’re able to enjoy a bunch of bug fixes as well as new helpful features. Most of them created and fixed by the Umbraco community. Actually, a whopping 38 out of the 42 issues closed in this release are based on pull requests submitted by the community 🙌. H5YR to all of you.
Related changes from the issue tracker
- U4-11437 - Add 'Document Type Alias' title on mouse hover over 'Document Type Name' under content 'Info' tab
Issues & Tasks
- U4-10936 - No Doctype Icons - Failed to read the 'rules' property from 'CSSStyleSheet': Cannot access rules in Chrome 64
- U4-10956 - Saving animation on the save and publish button only displays on initial save/publish. 7.8.0
- U4-11329 - GetExternalAuthenticationOptions gets called when AuthType is Null in Umbraco.Web/editors/BackOfficeController.cs
- U4-11395 - Optimisation: Add Gulp task to compress images in the back office as part of the build process
- U4-11412 - When no cancel or confirm handler is defined the umb-confirm directive still shows the button
Make sure to give the installation instructions a read.
Check the free foundation videos on how to get started building Umbraco sites. They're available from:
World's best community
You'll find our über active community working hard to help each other at Our Umbraco: https://our.umbraco.com
Upgrading from older versions
Make sure to read the upgrade instructions before you attempt an upgrade.
Found a bug?
We're happy to help you with any problems you encounter, so please report them in the issue tracker and use the “Affected versions” field to set it to 7.11.0.
Do a search first though, if the issue already exists, give it an extra vote.
The source for this specific release is available for download from the repository (click the "ZIP" button).