Released on Tuesday, January 8 2019
This is the main Umbraco download, generally you won't need anything else.Downloaded 1165 times - uploaded 08 January 2019
Related changes from the issue tracker
- 2943 - Improve Automatic Media item naming based on the uploaded file name when adding media with drag/drop
- U4-10383 - Feature request - Ignore casing when getting member email and username from IPublishedContent
Issues & Tasks
- 3015 - 'Change password' function in 'Users' section does a password reset instead of setting the new password
- 3058 - RTE (TinyMCE) content can be deleted if a content item is saved before the RTE finishes loading
- 3204 - Umbraco version 7.5.7 - "Save and send for approval" only sends notification to one admin user
- 3254 - add $scope.model.onValueChanged to datepickerController so that dates changed via events are propagated to the view post save
- 3387 - MoveEventArgs.CancelOperation not showing notification in backoffice while cancelling MediaService.Trashing event
- 3457 - Media tree loading performs badly because EntityRepository is fetching all property data for media
- 3841 - Deleting single items in recycle bin tries to load -20 instead of recyclebin resulting in a 404 error
- 3937 - Assigning a new file to an existing IMedia with extension SetValue causes exception 'Illegal characters in path' (U4-9904)
- 2742 - U4 6946 - Existing template file is overwritten when creating a new template in the backoffice
- U4-10962 - umb-sticky-bar's "fixed-sticky-position" breaks the layout when nested inside other properties.
Make sure to give the installation instructions a read.
Check the free foundation videos on how to get started building Umbraco sites. They're available from:
World's best community
You'll find our über active community working hard to help each other at Our Umbraco: https://our.umbraco.com
Upgrading from older versions
Make sure to read the upgrade instructions before you attempt an upgrade.
Found a bug?
We're happy to help you with any problems you encounter, so please report them in the issue tracker and mention you're using version 7.13.0.
Do a search first though, if the issue already exists, give it a "thumbs up".
The source for this specific release is available for download from the repository (click the "ZIP" button).