Released on Tuesday, July 9 2019
There is a newer version available - v11.4.0
This is the main Umbraco download, generally you won't need anything else.Downloaded 957 times - uploaded 09 July 2019
UmbracoCms.AllBinaries.7.15.0.zipDownloaded 520 times - uploaded 09 July 2019
This version has a bug where your media tree will look empty (though all of your media still exists). A workaround is posted on the issue. This will be fixed as soon as possible in the upcoming v7.15.1.
This version includes a security fix, make sure to read our advisory about this. If you're using members in Umbraco you might be affected.
Read all about version 7.15.0 on our blog.
Related changes from the issue tracker
- 4131 - TypedContent method doesn't support Udi
- 4920 - Show document type alias when you hover the document type name on info tab.
- 5059 - Alternate Preview Engine for v7
- 5507 - Member Edit - Member Groups - Ordered Alphabetically v7
- 2441 - Ignore user start nodes option in pickers
- 3064 - Updates .NET Framework to 4.5.2 and updates dependencies
- 4851 - Updates to latest Examine
- 5302 - V7: Send notifications when an item is copied
- 5303 - V7: Send notifications when an item is moved or restored
- 5306 - V7: Send notifications for changes in permissions
- 5736 - Add Giphy EmbeddedMedia support
Issues & Tasks
- 3842 - Custom UrlProvider blanks links shown in CMS for multi-domain site
- 3869 - Image not updated after changing it in Media
- 4140 - Richtext Editor never dirty again after saving
- 4144 - Changing member password in the backoffice not working as expected when allowManuallyChangingPassword is set to true
- 4661 - umbracoUserLogin table not pruned
- 4702 - Update TinyMce to latest v4 version
- 4860 - V7 - Umbraco automatic redirects don't always get generated
- 4947 - Skype link ("sip:[email protected]") is automatically converted to "mailto"
- 5137 - V7.14 - MNTP filter by document type not working
- 5195 - Uploaded image height / width is incorrectly set to 200 px
- 5233 - Error in Backoffice when selecting Order By Document Type in Custom List View
- 5295 - setting just an hash link is ignored by RTE
- 5574 - Doc type as child of itself is not persisted on create
- 5613 - Users with access to the user section can edit the Initial User account by typing it's ID in the url.
- 5617 - Can't log in with user that only has access to the users section
- 5645 - Add assembly redirect for `System.Web.Http.WebHost` in release web.config/nuget transforms
- 5665 - Non-administrator users can create but not edit User Groups
- 4994 - Fixes the authorization for certain endpoints on the UsersController
- 5054 - V7: Log correct user ID when emptying the content recycle bin
- 5055 - V7: Log correct user ID when moving media
- 5056 - V7: Log correct user ID when emptying the content recycle bin
- 5210 - Backoffice session timeout on custom-URL backoffices leads to high browser CPU and self-inflicted backend DDoS
- 5216 - Fixed not using preview in GetById and added UDI support
- 5423 - Fixes #4144 - AllowManuallyChangingPassword Regression Fix
- 5715 - Custom IAntiForgeryAdditionalDataProvider implementation