Released on Not yet determined
There is a newer version available - v8.10.1
This is the main Umbraco download, generally you won't need anything else.Downloaded 941 times - uploaded 27 February 2018
The GDPR release
General API for "logging of consent"
More detailed logging of user actions in the back office
The ability to mark Member properties as 'sensitive' to hide them from certain types of backoffice users
Ability to export a member's saved data as a file
Make sure to read the blog post about this release.
Related changes from the issue tracker
No items to display
Issues & Tasks
- U4-10702 - Base icon font size is changed in modals
- U4-10794 - Logging of consent
- U4-10795 - More granular logging of users actions in the back office
- U4-10797 - Sensitive values
- U4-10883 - Add load indicator to login button
- U4-10900 - Individual member data export functionality
- U4-10941 - Name should be before Label when adding grid row configurations
- U4-10953 - Help-drawer dosen't show caption for helper-dashboards
- U4-10964 - Adding a new property to a MemberType if you are not in Sensitive Data group throws a 404 when saving
- U4-10965 - Translation of "Save and schedule"
- U4-11002 - Invite Email has an incorrect mailto link
- U4-11007 - Umbraco installation process defaults opt-in to newsletter. For GDPR compliance, it should be unticked by default.
- U4-5366 - Importing Document Types Doesn't Set Allowed Children
- U4-10966 - Single/Multiple Media Picker is messed up when dragging images
- U4-10969 - umbraco/webservices/MediaUploader.ashx should be removed
- U4-10999 - Angular api mediaresource has a bad description for the search function.
- U4-11005 - Examine Search tools form does not submit when pressing Enter key