Released on Tuesday, July 9 2019
This is the main Umbraco download, generally you won't need anything else.Downloaded 1949 times - uploaded 09 July 2019
This version includes a security fix, make sure to read our advisory about this. If you're using members in Umbraco you might be affected.
This release has some version-specific upgrade instructions, make sure to give them a read.
Related changes from the issue tracker
- 4924 - MNTP - when using "Allow items of type" show a tooltip on hover which types are allowed to be selected. contrib
- 5370 - V8 Settings - Remove old 'Editors Manual' link from the 'Start Here' dashboard message contrib
Issues & Tasks
- 4687 - Multinode TreePicker doesn't fail when the amount validation doesn't meet the requirement contrib
- 4695 - umb-sticky-bar does not get positioned correctly when editing DocumentType in infinity editing mode.
- 4728 - Confusing state when trying to publish content where a mandatory language haven't been created.
- 4935 - v8 - The language <language>-<culture> already exists when added the <language> already contrib
- 5007 - Putting in a content title > 255 characters causes "String or binary data would be truncated. The statement has been terminated." exception. contrib
- 5156 - v8 - content editor server side notifications are not transmitted on redirect of creating new content
- 5214 - Multi content picker as Macro parameter is not allowing multiple items to be selected contrib
- 5220 - No linebreaks, invisible completing paragraph tag in "View Source Code" bar in Richtext editor (RTE) in Backcoffice contrib
- 5393 - Issue with colorpicker contrib
- 5605 - V8 Emptying the Recycle bin with a protected page and associated login page throws a SQL error contrib
- 5671 - Both view and content models are PureLive, with different versions error when making change to doctype
- 5675 - Users get delete option on content they've created - even if they're don't have delete permission contrib
- 4926 - Fixed casing of editorService open method inline documentation for the size parameter contrib
- 5210 - Backoffice session timeout on custom-URL backoffices leads to high browser CPU and self-inflicted backend DDoS contrib