Released on Tuesday, October 15 2019
This is the main Umbraco download, generally you won't need anything else.Downloaded 1235 times - uploaded 15 October 2019
An improved editing experience, performance updates, cache improvements and a ton of community contributions. Read all about this v8.2.0 release on our blog. 🚀
Related changes from the issue tracker
- 6309 - Clicking the "inherited from" link in a doc type composition, should open the doctype in an infinite editor
- 6304 - Links components (e.g. 'Footer links'), 'Add' is identfied as "Add link" but doesn't identify the label
- 6325 - RTE & Grid Datatype Config - Set Media folder for dragged & pasted images into the Rich Text Editor to be saved
Issues & Tasks
- 5908 - Upgrade from 7.15 to 8.1 fails: "System.FormatException: The string was not recognized as a valid DateTime. There is an unknown word starting at index 0"
- 5983 - MNTP does not allow setting media type, or member type when you change to a matching node type of Media or Member in v8.1
- 6516 - Dragging an image into the Rich Text Area, highlighting, then pressing 'Insert Image' toolbar icon triggers error
- 6447 - Automatically assign LuceneIndexDiagnostics instead of GenericIndexDiagnostics for LuceneIndexes
Frequently asked questions
We've put together some answers to often asked questions - you can find it in the Umbraco 8 - FAQ article.
Make sure to give the installation instructions a read.
Check the free foundation videos on how to get started building Umbraco sites.
World's best community
You'll find our über active community working hard to help each other at Our Umbraco: https://our.umbraco.com
Upgrading from older versions
Make sure to read the upgrade instructions before you attempt an upgrade.
Found a bug?
We're happy to help you with any problems you encounter, so please report them in the issue tracker and mention you're using version 8.2.0.
Do a search first though, if the issue already exists, give it a "thumbs up".
The source for this specific release is available for download from the repository (click the "ZIP" button).