Released on Tuesday, December 10 2019
This is the main Umbraco download, generally you won't need anything else.Downloaded 2245 times - uploaded 10 December 2019
Data Type Tracking, improved backoffice search, property actions, faster media library, UI and accessibility improvements and more than 180 community contributions.
Related changes from the issue tracker
- 5644 - V8: assetsService.load doesn't load any assets missing an expected file extension so promise never returns
- 6436 - Content delete confimation dialog shows an unnecessary alert when not using language invariants
- 6711 - v8.20 New Macros don't show in the content tree until you perform a reload of the macro folder or refresh the browser window
No items to display
Issues & Tasks
- 6590 - V8: Creating a Macro Partial View in the backoffice with spaces in the name can't be used with a Macro.
- 6766 - Create package form missing "Include all child nodes" label by Package Content Content selector
Frequently asked questions
We've put together some answers to often asked questions - you can find it in the Umbraco 8 - FAQ article.
Make sure to give the installation instructions a read.
Check the free foundation videos on how to get started building Umbraco sites.
World's best community
You'll find our über active community working hard to help each other at Our Umbraco: https://our.umbraco.com
Upgrading from older versions
Make sure to read the upgrade instructions before you attempt an upgrade.
Found a bug?
We're happy to help you with any problems you encounter, so please report them in the issue tracker and mention you're using version 8.4.0.
Do a search first though, if the issue already exists, give it a "thumbs up".
The source for this specific release is available for download from the repository (click the "ZIP" button).