Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• Julien Kulker 75 posts 427 karma points c-trib
    Jan 17, 2019 @ 09:46
    Julien Kulker

Scheduled publishing: When user don't as any rights to publish they still can use Scheduled publishing to publish a node

Hi,

I already had a look at github if there already was a issue for this. I couldn't find anything about this issue.

Case: I have some umbraco users that are part of a specific group, the group doesn't have any publish or depublish rights. the only thing they can do is using the save button.

So far so good! only the save button is visible. So far so good! only the save button is visible. if i go to the info tab at the content item i have the option to use Publish at and Unpublish at.

So i gave it a try and and what did happen?

scheduled publishing

I was possible to publish the item without having the rights for publishing. So i couldn't find it on gitlab as a issue already but i think this is a bug/issue cause you can publish without having the rights

• Jannik Anker 48 posts 258 karma points c-trib
    Jan 17, 2019 @ 10:39
    Jannik Anker

Hi Julien - could you create an issue for this directly on Github, maybe? That doesn't mean you commit to solve the issue ;-)

• Sebastiaan Janssen 5044 posts 15475 karma points MVP admin hq
    Jan 17, 2019 @ 10:51
    Sebastiaan Janssen
  • Julien Kulker 75 posts 427 karma points c-trib
    Jan 17, 2019 @ 11:16
    Julien Kulker

Ah issue was already closed thats why i couldn't find it probally. Good that it is fixed in 7.14 great work

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft