Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• dipanwita das 19 posts 100 karma points
    Mar 19, 2019 @ 12:21
    dipanwita das

ucommerce package installation error index was outside the bounds of the array

Hello Team, I am trying to install ucommerce package, but error is occured in browser console it says 500 error at http://localhost/umbraco/backoffice/UmbracoApi/PackageInstall/UploadLocalPackage

and in log file the error is like below

ERROR umbraco.cms.businesslogic.packager.Installer - Error importing file D:\WebShop\UmbracoUcommerce\UmbracoUcommerce\AppData\0ea55ae1-9f64-45a9-82ab-441ecb6ad366.umb System.IndexOutOfRangeException: Index was outside the bounds of the array. at umbraco.cms.businesslogic.packager.Installer.GetFileName(String path, String fileName) at umbraco.cms.businesslogic.packager.Installer.LoadConfig(String tempDir) at umbraco.cms.businesslogic.packager.Installer.Import(String inputFile, Boolean deleteFile) 2018-08-22 13:31:37,760 [P6896/D2/T50] ERROR Umbraco.Web.WebApi.Filters.FileUploadCleanupFilterAttribute - Could not acquire actionExecutedContext.Response.Content System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object. at Umbraco.Web.WebApi.Filters.FileUploadCleanupFilterAttribute.OnActionExecuted(HttpActionExecutedContext actionExecutedContext) 2018-08-22 13:31:37,767 [P6896/D2/T50] ERROR Umbraco.Web.Editors.PackageInstallController - Unhandled controller exception occurred System.IndexOutOfRangeException: Index was outside the bounds of the array. at umbraco.cms.businesslogic.packager.Installer.GetFileName(String path, String fileName) at umbraco.cms.businesslogic.packager.Installer.LoadConfig(String tempDir) at umbraco.cms.businesslogic.packager.Installer.Import(String inputFile, Boolean deleteFile) at Umbraco.Web.Editors.PackageInstallController.PopulateFromPackageData(LocalPackageInstallModel model) at Umbraco.Web.Editors.PackageInstallController._7.MoveNext() --- End of stack trace from previous location where exception was thrown ---

I am not able to understand what is the problem

Please can anyone help me in fixing this. I have checked and verified all permissions are correct. I need to fix this at any cost.Need support urgently Thanks

• AddWeb Solution Pvt. Ltd 109 posts 360 karma points
    Mar 29, 2019 @ 05:28
    AddWeb Solution Pvt. Ltd

Hi, Dipanwita das

The problem was that my web.config wasn't updated during installation - I found the info from this article:

http://our.umbraco.org/projects/website-utilities/ucommerce/ucommerce-support/32993-Install-Problem-Un-Install-Problem

"Turns out that the app pool identity did not have permissions to create new files. uCommerce needs this during install because it backs up any files it needs to modify before doing so. This includes web.config."

I manually merged the uCommerce.config with my web.config and everything works now.

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft