Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• Simon Dingley 1470 posts 3427 karma points c-trib
    Oct 26, 2010 @ 16:06
    Simon Dingley

Access to Umbraco Marketing Material & Media

There is not really a suitable forum to post this in so I am putting it here - please move it if necessary.

I was wondering if it is possible to get access to media and marketing materials for promoting Umbraco? The logo would be a good start if if it was available in a selection of formats for print and on-line but also it would be nice to be able to use some of the new material when trying to sell to clients either off-line or on-line, so providing access to an image library and possibly the ability to embed the intro movies on our own sites would be good?

I can see that on the Stakeholders page of the new site there is a section coming soon called Downloads - perhaps this is where items such as this can be made available and would complement the whitepaper that you will be publishing?

Thanks, Simon

• Niels Hartvig 1951 posts 2391 karma points c-trib
    Oct 26, 2010 @ 16:26
    Niels Hartvig

Yup - it's coming:

• Download of high res + vector logos
    • Convince your boss whitepaper
    • Case studies
    Anything else?

Oct 26, 2010 @ 16:32
    Simon Dingley

That's fantastic - the ability to use some of the videos such as 3 Minute Intro Video & Enterprise Made Simple would be very handy and pretty much then provide people like me with everything they need to go out and sign up more people for the platform :)

• Gerty Engrie 130 posts 489 karma points c-trib
    Apr 08, 2011 @ 11:07
    Apr 08, 2011 @ 11:24
    Simon Dingley

That's great thanks Gerty!

• James Drever 118 posts 149 karma points
    Apr 08, 2011 @ 12:34
    James Drever

Brilliant, thankyou!!!

• Pasang Tamang 258 posts 458 karma points
    Apr 08, 2011 @ 12:39
    Pasang Tamang

Thanks alot Gerty!!!

Pnima

• lucuma 261 posts 563 karma points
    Aug 28, 2013 @ 21:45
    lucuma

If I want to launch a website using a logo like "Umbraco Super" (as an example only) using the orange u logo for the letter U in each word, is this allowed? Here is a ROUGH example to demonstrate only what I mean although I think we'll actually be doing an amalgamation of umbraco with another word like Donumbraco and I'd like to use the U logo if possible.

enter image description here

• Niels Hartvig 1951 posts 2391 karma points c-trib
    Aug 29, 2013 @ 09:05
    Niels Hartvig

Hi Lucuma!

We reserve all rights for the Umbraco trademarks (the logo and the "Umbraco" text) and we do not allow any commercial usage of the Umbraco logos for others than our partners. In addition we do not allow modification or sampling of the trademarks.

So unfortunately, you'll need to find both another company name and another logo.

Best, Niels...

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft