Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• Tom Maton 387 posts 660 karma points
    Jan 12, 2011 @ 10:11
    Tom Maton

Download video tutorials from umbraco.tv?

Hi All,

Is there a way of downloading the video tutorials so I can upload them to my phone to watch?I do have an umbraco.tv account and so want to make the most of it. Especially with the new Juno functionality coming out.

I would connect to the site via 3g to view them but dont always get a good signal so will be cutting out all over the place.

Thanks

Tom

• Niels Hartvig 1951 posts 2391 karma points c-trib
    Jan 12, 2011 @ 10:29
    Niels Hartvig

No, unfortunately not.

• Diane Bryan 26 posts 46 karma points
    Oct 05, 2011 @ 13:29
    Diane Bryan

Hi Niels,

i'm in Fiji and I share really low bandwidth with a hundred other people. I need the videos and I need to download them.  Help? (We're subscribing)

• Niels Hartvig 1951 posts 2391 karma points c-trib
    Oct 05, 2011 @ 13:40
    Niels Hartvig

Hi Diane!

I'm sorry, but unfortunately the videos are streaming only atm. so it's not possible to download them.

Best,
    Niels...

BTW: Are you *the* Diane? From the yearly days? 

• Diane Bryan 26 posts 46 karma points
    Oct 05, 2011 @ 21:34
    Diane Bryan

YUP!!! That's me!

I FINALLY convinced everybody to go Umbraco. We're starting a couple of site builds over the next few days.  We'll be subscribing, but we need a way to view the help files all the way in the boondocks here.   If I find a way to hack your videos, shall I tell you about it?

So glad to see MS bought in, and v5 looks great. I can't wait for the newly designed template(s)

All the best to you!

• Jinesh 15 posts 95 karma points
    Aug 31, 2015 @ 13:21
    Jinesh

Yes , You can download Umbraco.tv tutorials from any video downloader plugins like "" Getthemall" from chrome and mozilla firefox.

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft