Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• Jon Frederiksen 52 posts 111 karma points
    Mar 08, 2011 @ 11:34
    Jon Frederiksen

Hosting a medium Umbraco site

We are developing a website for an international organization (moving their old website to Umbraco) and they asked us to recommend/find a good solid Scandinavian(Danish hosting solution.

We are using the newest stable Umbraco version, the site will go live in two months and it will have (to begin with) about 1.500 pages and a loooot of media files. The site will grow and our estimate is that the website will reach 3.000 pages.

We have consider surftown’s Webhotel erhverv Premium solution, but we have no idea how it is. The organization wants something really stable and fast. They are willing to pay for about 800 – 1000 euro a year for it. Maybe more.

Does anyone have a comment, suggestion? Thank you in advance!

• Jan Skovgaard 11280 posts 23678 karma points MVP 10x admin c-trib
    Mar 08, 2011 @ 12:03
    Jan Skovgaard

Hi Jan

I think you might should consider fab-it since they have specialized in Umbraco hosting: http://fab-it.dk/umbraco-solutions.aspx

I have nothing bad to say about their service - those times where I have been using their service I have never had any trouble and if you have some special requests I think they're willing to listen.

/Jan

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft