Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• Anna Gurova 9 posts 29 karma points
    Mar 30, 2011 @ 09:23
    Anna Gurova

Out of memory exception then publishing node

In my Content tree I have parent node - Portal, that has child hierarchy of nodes Reviews - Year - Month - Review.  I added about 8000 Reviews and publish when by year nodes. Then I changed property of parent node Portal and wanted to publish it. Then I tried to publish node Portal (with all checkboxes unchecked) I get an error:

"System.OutOfMemoryException".

: -. .

: System.OutOfMemoryException: "System.OutOfMemoryException".

:

-. , .

:

[OutOfMemoryException:    "System.OutOfMemoryException".]
       System.String.GetStringForStringBuilder(String value, Int32 startIndex, Int32 length, Int32 capacity) +29
       System.Text.StringBuilder.GetNewString(String currentString, Int32 requiredLength) +69
       System.Text.StringBuilder.Append(Char[] value, Int32 startIndex, Int32 charCount) +154
       System.IO.StringWriter.Write(Char[] buffer, Int32 index, Int32 count) +84
       System.Xml.XmlEncodedRawTextWriter.FlushBuffer() +148
       System.Xml.XmlEncodedRawTextWriter.WriteElementTextBlock(Char* pSrc, Char* pSrcEnd) +196
       System.Xml.XmlEncodedRawTextWriter.WriteString(String text) +88
       System.Xml.XmlEncodedRawTextWriterIndent.WriteString(String text) +11
       System.Xml.XmlWellFormedWriter.WriteString(String text) +84
       System.Xml.XmlWriter.WriteNode(XPathNavigator navigator, Boolean defattr) +317
       System.Xml.XPath.XPathNavigator.get_InnerXml() +209
       UmbracoExamine.LinqXmlExtensions.ToXDocument(XPathNodeIterator xml) +138
       UmbracoExamine.LinqXmlExtensions.ToXDocument(Content node, Boolean cacheOnly) +212
       UmbracoExamine.UmbracoEventManager.content_AfterUpdateDocumentCache(Document sender, DocumentCacheEventArgs e) +47
       umbraco.DocumentCacheEventHandler.Invoke(Document sender, DocumentCacheEventArgs e) +0
       umbraco.content.FireAfterUpdateDocumentCache(Document sender, DocumentCacheEventArgs e) in C:\Users\Administrator\Desktop\\Sources-binaries\Umbraco\umbraco 4.5\umbraco\presentation\content.cs:668
       umbraco.content.UpdateDocumentCache(Document d) in C:\Users\Administrator\Desktop\\Sources-binaries\Umbraco\umbraco 4.5\umbraco\presentation\content.cs:450
       umbraco.content.UpdateDocumentCache(Int32 pageId) in C:\Users\Administrator\Desktop\\Sources-binaries\Umbraco\umbraco 4.5\umbraco\presentation\content.cs:393
       umbraco.library.UpdateDocumentCache(Int32 DocumentId) in C:\Users\Administrator\Desktop\\Sources-binaries\Umbraco\umbraco 4.5\umbraco\presentation\library.cs:210
       umbraco.dialogs.publish.Page_Load(Object sender, EventArgs e) in C:\Users\Administrator\Desktop\\Sources-binaries\Umbraco\umbraco 4.5\umbraco\presentation\umbraco\dialogs\publish.aspx.cs:110
       System.Web.Util.CalliHelper.EventArgFunctionCaller(IntPtr fp, Object o, Object t, EventArgs e) +14
       System.Web.Util.CalliEventHandlerDelegateProxy.Callback(Object sender, EventArgs e) +35
       System.Web.UI.Control.OnLoad(EventArgs e) +99
       umbraco.BasePages.BasePage.OnLoad(EventArgs e) +49
       System.Web.UI.Control.LoadRecursive() +50
       System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain(Boolean includeStagesBeforeAsyncPoint, Boolean includeStagesAfterAsyncPoint) +627

What xml is in error? How I can reduce it size?

• Laurent Lequenne 122 posts 247 karma points
    Mar 30, 2011 @ 10:19
    Laurent Lequenne

If you are using the Folder Actions package on the net, it's bugged... And you can run in recurrent publishing ,save, and sorting, and I don't know what else  ! Make your own, it will be safer ... You need to add extra code to the original one, to lock items and not process them again through the action handlers.

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft