Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• Jorge 15 posts 36 karma points
    Apr 19, 2011 @ 09:55
    Jorge

Thread was being aborted.

Hi

I upgraded an Umbraco 4.5.2 installation from Examine 0.9.2 to the latest 0.10.0.292 (1.1 RTM). After making the needed changes I tryed to login to the backoffice. Then, after some minutes of idle waiting I got the following error:

I think that the indexer started to index the nodes, but due to this, it stops indexing because there are thousands of .add files in the Queue folder.

Some background:
    - The server is Windows 2003
    - IIS 6
    - There is about 1GB of data to be indexed

The full error is this:

Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code.
    Exception Details: System.Threading.ThreadAbortException: Thread was being aborted.
    Source Error:
    An unhandled exception was generated during the execution of the current web request. Information regarding the origin and location of the exception can be identified using the exception stack trace below.
    Stack Trace:
    [ThreadAbortException: Thread was being aborted.]
       System.Web.HttpApplication.ExecuteStep(IExecutionStep step, Boolean& completedSynchronously) +486
       System.Web.ApplicationStepManager.ResumeSteps(Exception error) +501
       System.Web.HttpApplication.System.Web.IHttpAsyncHandler.BeginProcessRequest(HttpContext context, AsyncCallback cb, Object extraData) +123
       System.Web.HttpRuntime.ProcessRequestInternal(HttpWorkerRequest wr) +379

In ExamineSettings.config:

<add name="PublicIndexer" type="UmbracoExamine.UmbracoContentIndexer, UmbracoExamine"
              dataService="UmbracoExamine.DataServices.UmbracoDataService, UmbracoExamine"
              indexSet="PublicIndexSet"
              runAsync="false"
              supportUnpublished="false"
              supportProtected="false"
              interval="10"
              analyzer="Lucene.Net.Analysis.Standard.StandardAnalyzer, Lucene.Net"
              enableDefaultEventHandler="true"/>

In ExamineIndex.config:

<IndexSet SetName="PublicIndexSet" IndexPath="~/App_Data/ExamineIndexes/Public/">
        <IndexAttributeFields>
          <add Name="id" />
          <add Name="nodeName" EnableSorting="true" />
          <add Name="updateDate" EnableSorting="true"/>
          <add Name="nodeTypeAlias" />
        </IndexAttributeFields>
        <IndexUserFields />
        <IncludeNodeTypes>
          <add Name="SomeNodeType"/>
        </IncludeNodeTypes>
        <ExcludeNodeTypes />
      </IndexSet>

In web.config

<section name="Examine" type="Examine.Config.ExamineSettings, Examine"/>
        <section name="ExamineLuceneIndexSets" type="Examine.LuceneEngine.Config.IndexSets, Examine"/>

Any clues?

Thanks

Jorge

• Bobby Wallace 37 posts 58 karma points
    Nov 21, 2011 @ 01:32
    Bobby Wallace

Jorge,

I have managed to produce what appears to be the exact same problem. Did you ever find a solution?

Thanks,
    -Bobby 

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft