Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• Steve 14 posts 44 karma points
    May 09, 2011 @ 10:26
    Steve

Blog4Umbraco Error

I have 2 blogs in my website that are completely seperate. My first blog works absolutely fine and I get no problems at all. However after installing my second blog I noticed an odd problem.

When I view a blog post sometimes (not always) the Macros fail to operate correctly and I get the following error 3 times:

Index was outside the bounds of the array

This is an error caused from the server side coding that I have in there. One I believe is trying to access ActiveDirectory and fails, another is trying to access an SQL database and fails and another is trying to load a stylesheet dynamically. This problem only ever occurs on the second blog posts pages every other page is fine.

As I said this doesn't happen all the time in fact I'd say it happens about 4/10 times when you load the page. I've even gone to that page refreshed it about 30 times and out of the 30 it comes up with that error about 8 - 10 times. All the other times it loads fine as if there was no problem.

Anyone else experienced anything like this? And if so how did you fix it? I've tried reinstalling the second blog but it makes no difference. Any suggestions would be much appreciated. Thanks.

• Jan Skovgaard 11280 posts 23678 karma points MVP 11x admin c-trib
    May 09, 2011 @ 19:53
    Jan Skovgaard

Hi Steve

Are we talking about two different umbraco instances here?

And what version(s) of Umbraco are you using?

/Jan

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft