Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• arvind 18 posts 38 karma points
    Aug 26, 2011 @ 13:29
    arvind

Error parsing XSLT file & admin side shows null reference error when click on content page when deployed umbraco on windows azure

Hi,

I have an application of umbraco 4.7.0 with windows azure using sql server 2008 R2. It running well locally. But when i deploy it on windows azure staging server and connect it with theire database also, I got Error parsing XSLT file when running the url client side. contents are displaying well but breadcrumb , video embed, Searching which used with XSLT is not woking on page.

when we login through admin side in umbraco we got an error like please make sure that u have permission set correctly when i try to save any stylesheet or template page in Settings section. Also when we click on any page of content section we get

Object reference not set to an instance of an object.

i am waiting ur vauable reply.

Arvind

• Rich Green 2246 posts 4008 karma points
    Aug 26, 2011 @ 16:15
    Rich Green

Hi Arvind,

I think you need to check and double check your permissions, I'm not sure how you do this on Azure but it sounds like a permissions issue for sure.

Rich

• arvind 18 posts 38 karma points
    Aug 29, 2011 @ 12:56
    arvind

Hi Rich,

Thanks for your reply but i want to know how can i set the permissions. From i can see all the permissions.

waiting for ur reply.

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft