Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• JC 3 posts 23 karma points
    Sep 04, 2011 @ 18:34
    JC

Umbraco backend not loading

Hi,

I have been busy playing around with my first Umbraco website and all has been great, however I have recently run into a problem where I can no longer load the backend. Going to www.mydomain.com/umbraco/umbraco.aspx, I initially get the login page which I enter my credentials into and press OK. On the next page, I get the header with the 'Create', 'Search', 'About', 'Help', and 'Log Out' options, but beneath all I see if the loading image. I have tried in both IE and Chrome, but both have the same issue. As far as I remember nothing has changed between it working and now no longer working.

Any help is appreciated. I have recycled the app pool to see whether that would help but it made no difference. It would seem I may have a similar problem to http://our.umbraco.org/forum/core/general/17771-461-Umbraco-Backend-not-loading. For info, I am currently hosing on DiscountASP (incase it is a problem with the host).

Thanks

• Nad 3 posts 23 karma points
    Mar 07, 2013 @ 05:33
    Nad

Hi JC,

I know your post is from while ago but I've run into the exact same issue now, where my site is working absolutely fine on my staging server but when I copy the files into production the umbraco backend does not load (it's exactly the same as you described).

Could you please help me with this.

I am using umbraco v4.7.1.

Thanks!

Nad

• Rob Scott 41 posts 94 karma points
    Apr 22, 2015 @ 22:02
    Rob Scott

Waaaaaaaaaaaaay old post - but I'm on Umbraco 6 and this just happened. Any ideas?

enter image description here

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft