Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• Andreas Älveborn 31 posts 52 karma points
    Dec 16, 2011 @ 01:20
    Andreas Älveborn

Site wont update on publish

Hi

When I publish new content, delete or whatever - the content wont get updated on the site for other visitors. But It does get updated for me when I update the page - but only me. Even when I publish the whole site again it wont update.

But if I add for example a space in the web.config and the publish the content will change for all visitors. But this dosent feel like a sustainable solution :)

The site is hosted on Binero webhotel so I cant reset the app-pool. And I dont got ant chached macros.

Could someone spread some light on my problem?

• Andreas Älveborn 31 posts 52 karma points
    Dec 16, 2011 @ 11:15
    Andreas Älveborn

I have checked the umbraco.config and the updated content is there but is not shown for the user. Not even if the user updates browser or if i republish the site by publishing the level 1 nodes and republish content.

nothing works except changing the web.config with something random and upload it again. Then the correct content is viewed for the user.

I'm running 4.7.1 under net 4.0

EDIT

When I publish I get this:

Error adding to SiteMapProvider in loadNodes(): System.InvalidOperationException: Multiple nodes with the same URL '/' were found. XmlSiteMapProvider requires that sitemap nodes have unique URLs.

at System.Web.StaticSiteMapProvider.AddNode(SiteMapNode node, SiteMapNode parentNode)

at umbraco.presentation.nodeFactory.UmbracoSiteMapProvider.loadNodes(String parentId, SiteMapNode parentNode)

Seems like I got a duplicate somewhere. I'll guess I need to look through my nodes in the database to find it?

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft