Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• coryn 24 posts 62 karma points
    Jan 27, 2012 @ 13:02
    coryn

Umbraco Weekend (January 27th)

Hello Umbracoers,

with v5 just around the corner, and people working excitedly on porting packages, exploring the new features or just testing it out - I have decided to dedicate this last weekend in January fully to Umbraco!

And being a social person, I invite you all to tag along! Basically, what it means is: Spend some extra time this weekend on Umbraco doing anything really - actively browsing the forums, contributing to packages, testing out v5 or write a song about Umbraco...

I myself am fairly new to the CMS, meaning that I will mostly just be studying and learning the ropes of Umbraco, but I'm usually a fast learner so hopefully I can soon move on to actually developing something (that MIGHT even be useful!).

So without further ado, I encourage you to cancel all your plans, send your wife/partner to a weekend recreational Spa, stock up on developer supplies (food) and start your #UmbWeekend!

By the power vested in me by the internet, I pronounce this weekend: #UmbWeekend - cancel your plans,stock up on supplies - start! @umbraco

— Behati (@behatidk) January 27, 2012

Let the others know on Twitter what you're doing using the #UmbWeekend hashtag!

Lots of love!

- Behati

• Niels Hartvig 1951 posts 2391 karma points c-trib
    Jan 27, 2012 @ 13:05
    Niels Hartvig

Great idea - I'll try to hang out on http://jabbr.net/#/rooms/umbraco every now and then + cook a little on metablog / wordpress api support!

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft