Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• UmbracoNewb 31 posts 53 karma points
    Jan 27, 2012 @ 13:32
    UmbracoNewb

Couldn't find any page with the nodeId = 5855. This is most likely caused by the page isn't published! Parameter name: nodeId

The umbracoLog of one of our sites gets pretty hammered with this error message:

Couldn't find any page with the nodeId = 5855. This is most likely caused by the page isn't published!  Parameter name: nodeId

Through the umbracoNode table I found that the node was called "job", so I searched the umbraco backend for "job" and found the page with the correct id. The Page was unpublished alright.

I looked around the node tree for the page but couldn't find it till I looked in the recycle bin. I then deleted the node completely, but errors keep coming in the umbracoLog!

So my questions are:

1. What causes this errormessage? And/or how do I beging to debug the error?
    2. If this error is triggered by something, how do I find the trigger?

Jan 27, 2012 @ 13:34
    UmbracoNewb

The site is 4.7.0

• Jeroen Breuer 4908 posts 12265 karma points MVP 4x admin c-trib
    Jan 27, 2012 @ 16:55
    Jeroen Breuer

Hmm perhaps you have linked to this page somewhere with a content picker? If you try go get the url with library.NiceUrl it could cause this exception.

Jeroen

Jan 30, 2012 @ 08:54
    UmbracoNewb

As it is a customer site, I have no way of knowing if the page is linked to somewhere and the log keeps getting more and more flooded.

There has to be a way to back-track where this error is coming from.

Jan 30, 2012 @ 09:14
    UmbracoNewb

Found it!

It was linked to with a content picker and I found the page by searching for the ID in the /APP_data/umbraco.config file

• Jeroen Breuer 4908 posts 12265 karma points MVP 4x admin c-trib
    Jan 30, 2012 @ 09:23
    Jeroen Breuer

Glad you found what the problem was. Next time maybe you could try this package: http://our.umbraco.org/projects/backoffice-extensions/cogworks-cogitemusage

Jeroen

• Urvish 252 posts 776 karma points
    Aug 08, 2014 @ 08:30
    Urvish

Hi,

How can i find that page is newly created ot not?

Means I have created after publish event.

Now I want to identify that page is first time created or not from code behind.

Pls help. I stuck up on this since 2 days.

Thanks in advance.

ur20

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft