Press Ctrl / CMD + C to copy this to your clipboard.
This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at
i know i that Umbraco supports live writer, but my questions are:
1. is 4.7.1 still supports it? i tried to implement it without results.
2. can i use the same CSS of the website in the live writer?
2. how can i use the categories field?
3. can i add custom fields to the post? (my blog post document type in umbraco contains several fields)
1. It should do (go to the user you want to be able to use live writer in the backoffice and fill in the info on the "Content channel" tab)
2. In my experience, live writer has not been able to recognize my custom css
3. By indicating which field in Umbraco that is (again on the Content Channels tab)
4. Custom fields are not supported by live writer
"In my experience, live writer has not been able to recognize my custom css" - i saw once live writer that connected to a blog (not umbraco, dont know which platform it was) - and it takes the CSS from it. so its possible, that for sure. i just didnt found a way how to do it with umbraco..
about the categories field you wrote - "By indicating which field in Umbraco that is": is the categories field in Umbraco should be from specific type? in my blog post doc type the categories field is tags. is it o.k? ( i check it in the past but it didnt worked, maybe i need to re-check it).
is working on a reply...
Write your reply to:
Image will be uploaded when post is submitted