Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• IAMMRBONGO 29 posts 49 karma points
    Jun 11, 2012 @ 13:01
    IAMMRBONGO

uGoLive Checklist failing even though everything appears to be fine

I'm looking into a problem where umbraco appears to indicate that the following is wrong with my installation:

• Unable to find node /configuration/system.web/customErrors/@mode in config file web.config
    • Unable to find node /configuration/system.web/compilation/@debug in config file web.config
    • Not all folder permissions are set correctly.
    • Unable to find node /configuration/system.web/trace/@enabled in config file web.config
    I've given permission for NETWORK SERVICES account to access all the resources. I'm running 2003 server so this should be correct. I've also added write permissions to the general user specified in IIS.
    I've also looked at all the web config files and everything is fine, nodes are present and how they should be. Any ideas how to resolve these issues or even if they are issues. It all seems to actually work fine

• Jan Skovgaard 11280 posts 23678 karma points MVP 10x admin c-trib
    Jun 11, 2012 @ 14:16
    Jan Skovgaard

Hi there

What version of Umbraco do you experience this on? (There is uGoLive for both v4.7 and for 5).

Is your app pool running network service?

Looking forward to hear from you.

/Jan

• Jonas Cannehag 23 posts 54 karma points
    Jul 02, 2012 @ 08:49
    Jonas Cannehag

I had the exact same problem here in my 4.7 installation. The problem is that uGoLive is using jquery to getJSON data for the checks. $.getJSON is using caching if not turned off, so the results you are seeing is the result of older check results.

I simply added this to the /umbraco/plugins/uGoLive/Dashboard.js to have it getJSON without caching:

(function ($) {
        $.ajaxSetup({
    // Disable caching of AJAX responses
    cache: false
    });
        // Class representing a check group     Our.Umbraco.uGoLive.CheckGroup = function(name, checks, opts) {
Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft